Let's be honest, I don't love paying a lot of money for products when I can find comparable ones for a heck of a lot cheaper! I've honestly tried soooo many different brands of makeup, and am always switching things out to try something new. I'm currently loving a collection of makeup products I've put together through trial and error, and wanted to share them with you. All of these products can be found at a drug store and are insanely good.
Annnnd... make sure you don't miss the Sephora gift card giveaway at the end of this post, brought to you by the American Model Awards which I'm SO excited to tell you about!
1- Bronzer: Almay Smart Shade- It blends in perfectly with your skin and doesn't make you look orange. It is one of the best bronzers that I have found!
2- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash- I have been using this since high school, and every time I get a different mascara I am always so disappointed. It makes your lashes, long, thick, dark and is only around $4.50. Win-win-win-win.
3. Foundation: Loreal True Match Lumi- Want illuminated glowy skin? This is a gem. But seriously, has changed the way my skin looks these past few weeks.
4. Highlighter Concealer: Maybelline Lumi Touch- So easy to apply, doesn't make you shiney or greasy, and is the perfect highlighting tool to contour your face.
5. Lipstick- Revlon Colorburst: I LOVE bright pink lipstick. Revlon just blew all of my other ones out of the water. Get this, now.
6. Powder- Almay Nearly Naked: I'm not a huge powder fan. Nearly Naked does not cake and you can't even tell you have powder on.. it's fabulous.
7. Eye Shadow: Milani Runway Eyes (found at Target)- PERFECT smokey eye pallet!!!
8. Makeup Brushes: Sonie Kashuk (Target) Only $25 for a set and I love love love them.
9. Eye Liner: ELF (liquid and apply with eyeliner brush) I have never used a better eyeliner. Creamy, bold, and lasts until you wash it off of your face.
10. Blush: Milani- They have the perfect shades of pink
Hope that helps you in your makeup routines!
Now for more exciting news.
I have been officially signed on as a judge for the 2014 American Model Awards.
I am so, so, so excited and can't wait to meet so many talented and amazing people. You can see the other judges here, and find out more about the competition here. The best part? YOU can enter into the competition and win a Mercedes Benz, a modeling contract with a top agency, star in a commercial, and tons of other prizes. I really hope to see you there! American Model Awards are giving one of you a $50 gift card to Sephora.
To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter below! Giveaway will end next Tuesday!