Here are some of my favorite ways to wear a scarf in my hair. It's cute and easy, and perfect for summer. I get all of my scarfs at thrift stores, and have never paid more than $2 for one. I'd love to see your pictures! Tag me on instagram @theshineproject when you wear a scarf so I can see how you've styled it. In correspondence to the order of the pictures, here's how you can get the same looks:
1. Put bun on top of head and tie a bow around it with a medium size scarf. Put the bow on the side of the bun.
2. With a shorter scarf, tie it with a knot around your head. Tuck the extra material into the sides of your scarf.
3. Wrap a bun or any type of up-do with a short scarf, and tie a bow underneath the hair.
4. Do a low bun and wrap a short scarf on top of the hair to create a bow.
5. With a long scarf, wrap your head and tie a knot where the two ends meet by your ear. Let the scarf hang down for a perfect summer look!
We just launched THREADS this week. Your purchase of a bracelet helps employ at risk youth. Wear Change. You can shop for them here. Thanks so much for your support!