Ombre blouse- c/o Kiki La Rue, Parrot Pants- c/o Dittos Brand, Necklace- c/o PrimaDonna, Purse- c/o Olivia and Joy, Bracelets- Threads (will be sold soon!)
I keep seeing this little game going around on Instagram, so I thought I'd make a post out of it. (PS- If you have Instagram find us at @theshineproject!)
1. My friends joke that my life is like a weird movie... it's like all the crazy things in the world raised their hands and volunteered to throw themselves at me. I've gotten "used" to it.
2. Our bathroom ceiling just completely collapsed in the house that we've only lived in for 6 months after a rain storm... and our office ceiling had to be cut down two days later for the same reason.
3. I sleep with my feet propped up on 3 pillows, and have a pillow on my side that I rest my arm on. High maintenance sleeper over here.
4. My first job was a banquet server at a gold course in high school. I wore tight black pants, a collared white shirt and a black bow tie. A freakin bow tie.
5. I'm the oldest of 3.
6. And in case you were wondering, I'm 26 years old. One time I met a group of girls who follow my blog and they thought I was way older... And when I'm with the Shine kids at the high schools teachers think I'm a student... I guess I'm versatile like that. haha.
7. I was born in San Diego, Ca.
8. Birds are my biggest fear. Make no mistake by looking at my pants in this post.
9. I'm a really, really, really impatient person. It's bad, and I admit it.
10. One time a tree branch fell from the sky and landed straight on my head, cracking it open and flipping my skin inside out with the bark stuck inside my scalp. Sorry, too much info. The only time I cried in this horrific event was when they had to shave off part of my hair to stitch me up. (refer back to #1)
11. I'm a Belieber.
12. I didn't think I'd have kids until my 30s... (refer to #1 ;) )
13. The first time I ever made a bracelet was in May 2012, a month before Threads launched.
14. I graduated from ASU with a major in English. But also went to U of A and BYU... I can never make up my mind!
15. My closest friends live in other states. But my sister is my BFF and she just moved back so all is well in my heart again.
16. I weighed more growing up than I do now and it was always a constant self esteem battle for me! It was actually when I started to like myself that I lost weight... funny how that worked.
17. I was Mike's first and only girlfriend (don't let it fool you though, the kid dated like a maniac)
18. I hate being cold. All you snow lovers... you are crazy!
19. My first car was a new mustang... which I sold to pay for a mission for the LDS church. Best 18 months of my life.
20. I hage a HUGE scar that covers my whole right elbow from a fracture that resulted in two surgeries.
If you do a 20 facts post, leave the link in the comments so we can all read each others!
I had to end the post with this picture... Zoe insisted in copying my pose... I have quite the camera crew